QA Batch Release Officer (full UK right to work required)
Location: Hertfordshire (Monday- Friday – Onsite)
Duration: Fixed Term Contract (with a view of potential perm opportunity)
*PLEASE NOTE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING;
• Proven experience in a QA position or similar within a life sciences organisation
• Auditing experience
• GMP (Good manufacturing practice) experience
• Pharmaceutical or manufacturing environment.
• BSc. Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent
• Experience with blood products – Advantage
I am looking for experienced Quality Assurance Batch release officer or someone with similar expertise within QA for a rare disease biotech company based in Hertfordshire. The business works across immunology, critical care, and Coagulation Disorders. As a QA Batch Release Officer, you will manage all batch release activities internally ready for inspection and sign off from QP. You must have experience filling in batch records to follow SOP’s within a GMP environment and be able to spot errors as this is a core aspect of the role, thus you must be able to demonstrate experience of having done this previously.
• Point of contact for batch release and document review
• Conduct daily updates for BR priority
• Evaluate and recognise any deviations and changes related to batch review and ensure this is complete, collated and ready for QP disposition.
• Carry out GMP reviews of batch documents.
• Conducting live reviews in processing area (Suit is required to be worn for this – provided by client)
• Understand and develop knowledge of the process flow.
• Working daily on QMS systems, dealing with transactions and updates.
• Participation in Regulatory and customer audits
• To undertake work related to job objectives as directed by QA management.
• Experience with a growing company
• Management courses offered in long- term plan (after 12 months)
• 25 days holiday
• Private health insurance
• Bonus Scheme
The purpose of this role will be to advise and oversee GMP compliance within the organisation. The post holder will be responsible for reviewing and approving key quality documents such as SOPs, testing documentation and manufacturing batch records. This is an excellent opportunity to further your QA skills within an expanding plasma pharmaceutical company. If you would like to hear more, please apply within or send your CV to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org