We’re looking for Quality Assurance Specialists for one of the leading global information technology consulting and business process services Company based in Dublin.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible with the following:
- Perform audits on recorded and live client interactions and provide evaluation feedback to call center agents through QMS
- Conduct regular one on one or group calibration to ensure evaluations are aligned based on business requirements
- Support the business in managing and implementing Quality Management standards and processes that are aligned with the global standard and relevant to the local market nuances
- Highlight trends and red flags to the business for better improvements
- Ensure accurate maintenance of sample calls/chats library in accordance with local legal requirements
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, highlighting QA trends and insights to the business
- Provide a bi-weekly QA dashboard highlighting QA audits completion and QA trends to all stakeholders
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales or call center environment with Quality Assurance experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to identify explicit and implicit signals, which may translate opportunities for our agents
- Coaching experience is a plus
- Experience in the advertising industry is a plus
- Proactively monitors backlog of orders / requests using different tools & reports, working to avoid escalations
Candidates must be eligible to work full-time in Ireland (EU passport / Stamp 4 / Stamp 1G for minimum 12 months or renewable).
- Fantastic opportunity to work and develop your career in one of the leading international outsourcing companies in a unique and fast-paced working environment
- Access to a variety of benefits
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
- Attractive compensation package
Please apply here or send your CV to Oznur Orgun at firstname.lastname@example.org