Your future role? - Nordic or German or Dutch
We are currently looking for Sales Development Representative to join one of our clients who are a leading global company.
Sales Development Representative
· Reach out to Advertisers coming via both inbound and outbound lead data sources
· Identify the right business contacts in potential Advertising Partner organisations and initiate the Sales Process
· Outreach to advertisers using creative strategies around seasonal moments, product offerings, and more using a variety of outreach tools including email, phone, social platform messaging, etc.
· Create sales opportunities for Partner Managers in Salesforce
· Work collaboratively with the sales team to develop, maintain, and grow relationships
· Build your own profile, experience, knowledge and skills to move on to a Partner or Account Manager role in our team
· This role requires fluent English in addition to either Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, German or Dutch
· Preferably 1 or more years’ experience in direct selling
· Ability to prioritise and organize a high number of leads and communication
· Tech savvy with an affinity for emerging technology.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google’s G-suite tools
· An interest in building a career in sales
· Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
· Team player and a desire to learn on the fly and grow with the team.
· Deadline oriented
This role is a 2 year full-time contract with a salary of €31.6K + bonus
Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
Based in Dublin 3 but currently WFH
If you’re interested in this role, please don’t hesitate to contact me at Dadkarim.firstname.lastname@example.org