This is a golden opportunity to start and develop your career in Sales in Dublin!
Our client is currently recruiting a Sales Development Representative (Arabic) a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. You would be part of a company that is driven by passion and propelled by its quest to innovate, thrive, and learn.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Activity – Executes structured multi-channel (call, email, social) outreach cadence, high volume 80+ daily.
- Target audience – Targets a predefined list of clients.
- Messaging – Delivers Client defined reason for call talk track, designed for consistent repeatable execution.
- Product/Offering focus – Focuses on a Single offering specific to the target audience.
- Qualification/Sales Stage – 0-10%: responsible for lead/opportunity generation.
- Deliverable – Produces Qualified lead/opportunity record in target CRM, which may include scheduled meetings or other follow up expectations.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Sales and/or marketing experience is preferred.
- Be eligible to work in Ireland, Dublin Based – (Stamp 4, Stamp 1G or EU passport)
- Communication Skills – Strong written and verbal communications skills and the use of professional business language.
- Sales Skills – Consistently executes core messaging strategy, can navigate to decision-makers, and establish clear next steps.
- Industry Knowledge – Basic understanding of target industry, able to deliver provided messaging on client solutions.
- Business Operations – Able to accurately document call outcomes/notes, and record qualification criteria.
Location: WFH until further notice – Dublin 2
Salary: Up to 34,000€ + 10% Performance Bonus / Commissions
· Competitive Salary
· Wellness Room
· Onsite showers and canteen (Discount food/drink)
· Event area/ Wellness room
· Paid Sick days
· 25 days holiday
· Tax saver ticket
· Fresh coffee and beer (after work)
· Life Assurance
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply using the link above or directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.