Our client, a Global Health Technologies organisation that specialise in utilizing digital tools to simplify healthcare seeks to hire Senior Java Software Engineers to join their team and be responsible for end-to-end application, system development and maintenance on complex multi technology platforms within assigned client group, business unit or corporate department and utilizing various customer technology platforms.
• Maintain active relationships with customers to determine business requirements and leads requirements gathering meetings.
• Own the change request process and may coordinate with other teams as necessary.
• Provide technical advice and weighs in on technical decisions that impact cross functional teams.
• Research and may propose new technologies. Develop and own list of final enhancements.
• Develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare technical and/or functional specifications from with programs will be written.
• Write correct and clean code with limited guidance while ensuring following best practices.
• Perform technical design reviews and code reviews.
• May own technical testing to ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed, and system is implemented according to plan.
• Assess current status and support data information planning. Coordinate on-call support and ensure effective monitoring of system.
• Maintain technical development environment. Mentor others and may lead multiple or small to medium sized projects.
• Will begin to set direction at the project/service level and influences decision-making.
• Understand the tradeoffs between technical, analytical and product needs of the technical solutions. Identify and propose strategies around technical problems affecting team, communicates standards and gets buy-in on solutions.
• Facilitate group sessions to elicit complex information on requirements clarification, design sessions, code reviews and troubleshooting issues.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Requires degree in related field or technical institute training and 5 or more years
related experience; multi-platform experience; ,
• Expert level experience with business and technical applications, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent
• Multi-dimensional technology expertise required.
• Multi database and/or multi language preferred.
Legato is researching and building solutions with modern technology and candidates should ideally
have experience working across some of the following technologies:
• Java/JEE Stack
• Spring Framework
• Kogito Framework
• Databases – SQL/NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB)
• CI/CD – Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, Bitbucket or others…..
• Cloud – AWS / Azure / GCP – we will be looking to be cloud agnostic
• Golang / Python coding
• Machine Learning / AI expertise is an advantage
• Experience with cloud implementations & related CI/CD tools is needed.
DOMAIN AND INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE:
• Experience with healthcare providers is a plus
If you'd like to know more about the role please contact Paul Horgan at email@example.com or at 021-4626112