Our client is forming a new team in a new location with a new domain, real challenges are you ready ?
Since the inception of Electronic Design Automation our client has been writing software to assist the best silicon design companies in the world to build the next generation chips through our suite of software called Calibre. As the chip designs get more powerful encouraged by Moore’s Law our problem equally scales.
When a single designer needs over a thousand cores to aid their design then the solution is HPC in the Cloud. We are recruiting for a broad cloud software development role as part of the Cloud Enablement SW team.
We are in the process of developing a platform that will enable these large workloads to be executed efficiently across the various Cloud Platforms and in hybrid ground to cloud environments. The work is as varied as it is interesting developing everything from cloud orchestration elements to mirrored Linux filesystems.
We Would Like To Talk To People Interested In
- Evolving with the changing landscape of HPC in the cloud
- Working directly with the teams at Azure, AWS and Google to identify how to support EDA workloads effectively
- Developing software that will run in public clouds and HPC grids.
- Being part of a founding SW team in Ireland
- Being brave and innovating faster than Moore’s Law
The Ideal Candidate
- Has developed SW to orchestrate infrastructure, processes or applications.
- Has good Linux understanding
- Has good protocol knowledge
- Will be agile in attitude and has a passion for delivering customer value quickly.
- Has the flexibility to wear different hats as the team grows
- Is interested in how things work under the hood.
- Has a problem solving / trouble shooting attitude coupled with strong communication skill
- Develop SW frameworks and tool kits for optimisation, orchestration and monitoring of HPC workloads.
· Develop and consume a range of APIs and CLIs
- Working closely with and across internal teams to ensure a coherent solutions
- Work in a Scrum team contributing towards all tasks and team goals.
- Get stuck in and build the future
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Software Engineering, Technology or a relevant degree
- While our polyglot stack tends to focus around Golang, Python, Node.js and some C++ we are interested in anyone with hands on development skill in one or more of Golang, Java, C#, Node.js, Python, C++, React.js
- Excellent analytical skills and an understanding of advanced data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with object-oriented or alternative software design modes.
- Some background or interest in high performance software or computing
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
- Experience with software development best practices for the full engineering lifecycle
- Hands on creating, testing, consuming Rest APIs
For further information and enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 087 2950180