Speech & Language Therapists x2 – Tullamore
Speech & Language Therapists x2 – MRH Tullamore – Co. Offaly
Speech & Language Therapists, basic grade required by Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with the HSE, to work in an acute hospital setting in the Midlands Regional Hospital Tullamore.
This role will be offered on a temporary basis, minimum 3 months.
· Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in an acute setting to provide a quality speech and language therapy service to inpatients
· Complete assessment and intervention for inpatients - working with patients with dysphagia and communication impairments
· Full supervision will be provided
· A recognised qualification in Speech and Language Therapy with CORU registration
· Previous employment experience and / or undergraduate placement in a similar setting preferable
· Permission to work in Ireland
· Professional approach to work
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Alexandra for more information on 087 113 1556.
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more speech and language therapy jobs