Our client is seeking a Cloud Engineer to engage in a diverse array of development projects. Excellent communication, technical knowledge, and leadership will be key requirements in this role.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent technology discipline
- Software development experience, including implementation of enterprise solutions in a J2EE environment.
- Experience of working within an Agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience in the following: Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Maven, Jenkins, REST and SOAP API
- Experience with Automation including Unit, Regression and Performance
Knowledge of GIT, Jenkins, uDeploy, (UCD) Docker Swarm and Containers, and deployment processes
- Understanding of Cloud Architecture, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS will be a plus
- Experience with Cloud migration and AWS services including Kubernetes is desirable
- Experience with Splunk, Datadog, or other logging / observability tools desirable.