Scrum Master - Galway
Multinational client based in Galway looking for a Scrum Master for a 12-month contract. Competitive daily rate. Coach/facilitator/trainer to assist teams in performing development utilizing Agile methodology. 6-9 years’ experience in a similar role. Experience with other financial services clients preferred.
· 6+ years of experience in software development, with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Hands on experience working with development teams to help them grow and to also plan and execute their work
· Experience leading, influencing, and collaborating in a matrix-managed environment and across multiple, diverse groups
· Bachelor's degree in MIS/Computer Science or related field
· Successfully deliver large-scale initiatives by empowering and supporting your team and by helping to identify and remove impediments
· Collaborative approach to problem solving and your ability to adapt plans based on organisational dynamics and constraints
· Organise and present ideas and information logically and concisely to a variety of audiences, including both technical and non-technical individuals
· Operate and influence in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
· Manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Strong consultative, listening, communications and analytical skills
· Your desire to contribute to an organisation committed to innovation and continuous improvement
For an immediate interview, please forward your CV by clicking on the apply button below