Social Media & Content Executive
Cpl are working with an online retailer who is looking for an experienced Social Media & Content Executive on a permanent contract in North Dublin with flexible hybrid working. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about creating fashion-led content!
You will be responsible for implementing social media strategies, from scheduling social updates to producing creative assets for social use. The successful candidate will be proactive in developing regular, fresh creative content for the use across social media. You will understand the power of social media and the part it can play within the marketing space.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· The creation of engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
· Produce monthly social media content calendars for each platform, ensuring that content compliments each platform’s audience and the brand’s product offering.
· Coordinate social media messaging with colleagues in line with brand pillars and business objectives.
· The analysis of social media content performance, monitoring platform performance and areas for social media content improvement.
· Work with wider marketing team to ensure social media activity coincides with new product releases, campaigns, or other brand messages.
Skills and experience
· 2+ years’ experience in similar social media & content role
· Confident in producing social first content in multiple formats across channels such as Instagram, TikTok, Facebook etc
· An avid social media user with an instinct for upcoming content trends
· Ability and desire to analyse data to better understand and monitor performance
· Organised nature with the ability to multi-task
· Experience in using social media management software
· Well-versed in using Canva, Photoshop and video editing tools
· Creative with a good imagination who is not afraid to try new things
· Flexible and enthusiastic with the ability to work well under pressure
For more information please email across your CV & Portfolio of work to [email protected] or call 01 9476237