Team Leader - with Loans and Regulations APA Qualification
The Team Leader will be working within and promoting the Company Values- Be Brave, Be Wise, Be Proud and Exceed.
The Team Leader will play a critical role in service delivery, with responsibility for building and developing a team of Customer Operations Specialist (COSs) to achieve set targets, with a very strong focus on individual coaching and an integral contributor to the team to deliver performance magic.
- Directly coach and manage a team of COSs in line with company and client requirements ensuring adherence to agreed processes and policies.
- To oversee team and individual performance through continuous engagement with dedicated Quality Analysts (QAs) and be accountable for team performance development.
- Carry out frequent, targeted coaching based on issues/trends notified and ensuring that agreed Service Levels are being met
- Ensure COSs receive all appropriate training, both initially and on an ongoing basis.
- Handle queries, issues or complaints that have been escalated from the team
- To maintain team staffing levels in accordance with ongoing servicing requirements (daily scheduling, scheduling of annual leave, flagging recruitment needs…)
- People Management including initiation of any necessary Performance Improvement Planning or Disciplinary actions.
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties and ensuring all KPIs are met.
- APA qualification is mandatory - loans and regulations.
- Minimum of 1 year contact centre or operational experience.
- High fluency in English, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
- Financial support for further Study & Qualifications
- Support for APA Qualification membership’s fees
- Exciting career development opportunities
- Extensive training and access to Wellness Programme
- Employee Engagement Initiatives & Committees
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Hive Medical Cash Plan
- PRSA and Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Tickets
- Be part of a great, friendly and a diverse team
Location: Henry Street, Limerick - Full-time onsite with the potential to move to a Hybrid Model after 12 months of service.
Contract: Permanent Full time with Covalen in March 2023
Working Hours: Working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9am-5.30pm however flexibility will be required based on operational requirements
Must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland and must be able to pass all background checks.
Covalen has over 25 years’ experience in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Managed Services provision. They provide tailored Outsourcing Solutions across all industry sectors including Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Information Technology, Gaming, Energy and Utilities. The Covalen team are supporting a financial client with their growth in the Irish market. These roles will be based in Limerick City Centre. Covalen are growing their team to work in Financial Customer Support. The mission of the team is to provide best-in-class support to customers.
Covalen is an equal opportunity employer