Are you a german-speaker, tech-savvy with entry-level or more Senior work experience?
I am looking for Native-Bilingual German (#Deutsch) speakers that have experience or some experience in IT Support, troubleshooting, and/or Technical Support Centre.
- Minimum 6 months to maximum 3 years of 1st-line or 2nd-line tech support experience
- Knowledge of troubleshooting, a bit of storage management, or understanding at some level of Linux program.
- An essential feature would be a keen learner with a great work attitude.
- Someone happy to relocate for the right opportunity or located in Cork.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via ticketing system, phone, email, or chat
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features within the client platform.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Follow up directly with the customers with recommendations & action plans.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Escalating cases to escalation engineers when the problem is too complex or falls out of specific areas of expertise.
What we offer:
- Excellent salary package for Junior or Senior candidates, full training provided. The paid training duration is two months, and it will be the first office-based for training.
- Hybrid positions - One to twice to office in Cork
- Talent development plan
- Relocation package 3,000 - 4,000 relocation package
- On top of your annual salary 8% bonus for performance
- I will help you all along the hiring process. For example, Cv updating, interview coaching and giving interview material plus tips, and consulting/updating along the way.
- Eligibility: Europass or Eu passport is a must
- Location: Cork city center
- Contract: Permanent and direct
- Salary€ 50000 +
- Benefits: Hybrid model+ Free meals + Pension + Healthcare + Paid Holidays, Training, and togetherness company culture, etc.
- Hiring process: 2 x 1-hour virtual interview (Tech interview plus hiring manager
- HR interview
- The final process will be an offer letter with an ideal start date of the 15th of July 2022.
- Start date: Flexible
Apply today for this outstanding opportunity by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you have any questions regarding the working position, I am more than happy to help you. The company name will be disclosed during our call.