About the role
The Customer Centre Agent position is an integral role within the team, delivering front line, best-in-class customer service and support to customers, both internal and external, responding to their queries. You will have the great opportunity to be involved at the beginning of the formation of a new centralised team and share your insights and experience in continuously improving the quality of our customer care.
Location: ParkWest Dublin 22
Salary: €30,000 + €2,000 bonus
Experience: call centre experience desired but not essential
Working hours: 39-hour week, Mon-Fri flexible 8am-6pm
• Handle customer queries received via multiple channels, across a variety of product offerings and services for customers.
• Understand and respond to customer needs and ensure that the response is dealt with appropriately to exceed the customer’s expectations, delivering high-quality customer service.
• Be a customer advocate for driving change which enhances customer experience on every interaction.
• Escalate any customer concerns, issues, or opportunities appropriately to the team leader for further support to maintain a high of quality service.
• Work as a part of a dynamic and continuously evolving team and support the team to meet their daily team standards.
• Display personal ownership in handling all customer queries, connecting with other individuals across the dealerships and using all available resources.
• Work closely with all other relevant customer service areas and support.
• Customer & quality focused
• Building & maintaining relationships
• Good Communicator
• Attention to detail
• Critical thinking and analytical skills, data driven
• Cope with change
• Flexibility to learn new skills
• Strong team player.
Knowledge and skills
You are highly motivated and passionate about delivering an exceptional customer service experience. You will have solid customer service experience, preferably in a contact centre environment, with an aptitude both in listening to and understanding a customer’s needs and skilfully communicating in a professional and personable manner. Strong time management skills are essential to ensure all our customers queries are handled efficiently and effectively and ultimately brought to a satisfactory conclusion. You are confident and adept at working in a changing environment and identifying additional services which may add value and support.