Customer Service Representative – (German-speaking)
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is passionate about customer service and can work collaboratively as a team to achieve targets.
The role overview:
You will be at the frontline as someone who’s passionate about helping people – receiving incoming calls and converting them into sales whenever it’s appropriate.
· Experience in a sales, customer service or call centre environment
· Fluency in German (C2+) and English.
· Strong sales skills – a good listener and persuasive.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise
· Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
· People focused with a helpful attitude
· Leaving Certificate or an equivalent standard of education is required.
· Contract: Permanent
· Working Hours: Flexible Monday to Sunday. Rotational shift timings (7 am and 6 pm. 2 weekends per month)
· Location: Swords, Dublin - WFH further notice.
· Start date: Asap
· Career progression
· Relocation package with professional assistance
· Free on-site doctor, nurse and physiotherapy services, on-site gym facilities and a subsidised restaurant
· Pension Scheme
· Training and development
· free on-site parking
· Staff discount at Company locations across Europe.
If this sounds interesting to you, send your CV now to Seol.Cho@cpl.ie and start a conversation faster than anyone else.