Company Info: Cpl is Ireland’s Leading Recruitment agency. Our vision is to be the world’s best at transforming our clients through total talent solutions. We can only achieve this by working with great people. We are the 11th Best Large Workplace in Ireland and are very proud of this achievement. We are also Ireland’s Second Fittest Workplace (2021) and we recently attained a Silver Award by Investors in Diversity & Inclusion for our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion.
Division Info: At Talent Evolution Group (TEG) we are passionate about providing our clients with the best talent solutions possible. We work with our clients through our managed staffing RPO (Perm) and MSP (contingent) programs as well as providing additional innovative solutions to meet their talent challenges. All our programs are underscored by the principles of:
Employee Experience | Customer Experience | Digital Transformation
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our Talent Evolution Group team in Cpl in this role you will be part of our growing team supporting the delivery of recruitment services to our clients.
The ideal candidate is flexible, enthusiastic and motivated with excellent administrative skills, customer service and communication skills. They should also demonstrate attention to detail and have strong personal motivation to see tasks fully completed. This job is fast paced and would suit someone who enjoys a challenge and working with others to achieve optimum results for our clients. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team where you will be fully supported in developing your career within Cpl.
· Preparation, printing and postage of interview documents
· Scanning and reviewing documentation received from the client
· Processing documentation within agreed timelines
· Updating and maintaining a database
· Liaising with multiple stakeholders
· Support all areas of the HSE MSP where necessary
· Ad hoc administrative duties to support HSE MSP Management Team
· Diary management
· Accommodation booking management
· 2+ years administration experience working in a similar position
· Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and prioritise
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· IT proficient and experience in using different software and systems such as MS office package. Experience with salesforce and phone system is desirable
· Self-motivated with an eagerness to learn and develop
· Excellent attention to detail