My client, a global non-profit organization are looking to hire an experienced Office Administrator to join their team for a 12-month fixed term contract with a good chance of permanency.
If you have 2+ years of experience in a similar role or administrative role and are looking for an exciting opportunity – Apply today or send your most up-to-date CV to email@example.com
- Responsible for scheduling and organizing meetings and events.
- Responsible for preparing agendas and minute taking.
- Responsible for ad hoc tasks when assigned.
- Procurement - Obtain quotes and prepare information required for purchase orders.
- Responsible for providing administrative support to other departments when required.
- Responsible for responding to internal/external queries and information requests.
- Collate data and information for reports, PQs, presentations internal / external ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- Completing special projects when assigned.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in a similar role or administrative role.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be proficient in MS office suite.
- Must be a team player and be able to work on own initiative.
- Exciting benefits package – 26 days Annual leave, Pension plan, competitive salary.
- Hybrid working arrangements.