My client is one of the most exciting and fast growing Irish International business.
The role : Operations Manager - Customer Service
The job and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for planning, co-ordinating and monitoring the activities of the customer service operations team to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organisational and operational objectives.
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- Define and communicate customer service standards
- Manage and direct the daily operations of the customer service team
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity, and profitability
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Customer Service Management
- Experience in leading a team of Team Leads
- Experience in Project Management in a cross functional environment
- Able to delegate responsibility to the team and provides clear direction and priorities
- Planning & Organising: Contributes to team and companywide plans, projects and priorities with deadlines while being aware of and monitoring other competing priorities.
- College Degree or equivalent business qualifications
- Completive Salary and Excellent benefits
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with years of service.
- Private Healthcare & Dental cover for you, your partner and children.
- A Pension scheme
- Income Protection.
- Life Assurance.
- Additional ‘perks’- Free breakfast cereal, fruit, tea/coffee, fantastic catered events throughout the year etc.
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, please send your CV directly to Miho Lucic at Miho.Lucic@cpl.ie or through the link provided.