Senior Administration Assistant | Dublin | Hybrid working model
My client, a renowned Irish company is currently hiring an experienced Senior Administrator. This is a fast paced and busy role suited to someone who likes a varied day and enjoys liaising with their colleagues and customers.
This person will be responsible for all the administration tasks in the office including high level reporting and presentations, internal communications, and analysis.
We are interviewing for this role remotely but this person will be required to work in the office 2 days a week.
Please send your CV to Jennifer.email@example.com
- Work closely with management to provide overall administration support
- Develop high-quality presentations, spreadsheets and reports using a variety of software packages
- Collate data/information to support the function in achievement of business goals
- Coordinate daily office activities and operations
- Updating and preparing reports and presentations as required.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position is advantageous
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent PC Skills to include Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Organisational skills
- Proven ability to build relationships and strong communication skills both verbal and written
If you are interested in having a confidential chat about this role and/or other Office Support positions in Dublin please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org