A public sector client are looking to hire a senior administrator (Grade V) to join their busy team. This role is being offered on a temporary basis for an initial 3 month period. Candidates should be available to start immediately and have experience in a busy administration department.
This role will be based in Dublin 8, with hybrid option available after a training period.
- Drafting and issuing letters & documentation
- Arranging meetings / invitations, setting up Teams links and liaising with stakeholders on behalf of Group Lead as required
- Preparing reports / agendas on behalf of the group lead
- Managing the Shared Inbox on behalf of Group Lead and wider department
- Maintenance of e-files
- Any other ad-hoc queries or tasks as they arise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent administration, IT and file management skills
- Excellent communication skills - listening, written and verbal
- Ability to manage and own a process from end to end, using initiative where appropriate while working on their own.
- The ability to understand complex environments and willingness to learn is at the candidate’s advantage
For more information contact Ingrid on 015005922/Ingrid.firstname.lastname@example.org