Our client, one of the world’s largest telecoms & technology multinationals, are now expanding & looking to recruit an experienced & senior level Order Management Specialist to join their Limerick based team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious & suitably qualified candidate to further develop their career with one of the world’s most successful companies so if you’re interested, please apply!
Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager & acting as a key part of the European team, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the order flow process including reviewing & processing complex customer orders, analysing backlog reports & managing the RMA process.
In addition to these duties you will also take ownership of shipping & distribution documentation relating to your accounts, prepare in-depth order status reports for management teams, relay information through to customers & support colleagues across the wider organisaiton.
Your Skills & Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified in a relevant discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience in a sales order management, supply chain or procurement role within a large corporate or multinational environment.
- Strong IT skills including high level ability in Excel & other Microsoft tools.
- Experience in using ERP systems (eg SAP/JDE/Oracle) would be a major advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven ability to multitask & support across different product ranges.
The role is being offered on an initial fixed term contract basis of at least 12 months but likely to go longer term or permanent. Salary will depend on candidate skills & experience but is expected to range 40-45k approx.
***Please note this role will be a hybrid mix of office/WFH so could also suit candidates living outside of the traditional commuting range of Limerick city.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 061208659 / 0860279756 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com