A leading IT company is looking for Spanish speaker to join their Technical Support Team.
Location: Cork office (It can be hybrid role after the initial training period of 2-3 months)
Position: Spanish Speaker Tech Support Specialist
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, office hours
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Salary: Depending on Experience - basic of 47,000 - 50,000 annually
- Providing Technical support via Email, Phone and Chat Support
- Understanding and learning more about customer issues in a timely manner
- Communication with other departments and product teams
- Maintaining customer satisfaction
- Fluent Spanish and English skills both in writing and speaking (C1/C2 level)
- Experience in Technical Support role
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply here or send your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.