On behalf of my client, we are currently working with them on a new vacancy of Supplier Quality Engineer
• Support Operations through the product life cycle / process for defined product portfolios
• Management of process deviations, non-conformances, reworks, Risk Management Files and Risk Management Reports, CAPA, Design Changes, complaints, scrap and change requests for raw materials specific to each product group.
• Lead and/or proactively participate in cross functional investigations as required
• Lead and/or proactively participate in risk management activities for designated product groups and processes as required
• Support Validation activities for designated product groups
• Conduct external and internal quality audits and ensure compliance
• Liaise with vendors to ensure raw material/product components and kit components are maintained and all quality aspects are met
• Liaise with Supply Chain to ensure Quality Controls are met for critical vendors
• Champion QA and continuous improvement initiatives
Skills and Behaviours
• Ability to articulate and gain consensus for the Quality perspective in departmental decisions; provide effective solutions for key department stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• In-depth knowledge of International Standards, GLP and GMP
• Knowledge of Risk Based Approach (e.g. FMEA)
• Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
• Ability to collaborate with and influence groups in a positive, team-based environment
• Work with a sense of urgency; be impartial and objective
• Be a team player and have high personal confidence, ability to liaise with other business divisions
• The ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
• Ability to work on their own initiative
• Have a high attention to detail
Competencies / Key Success Factors
• Fosters collaborative relationships within the team and across the organization and with external vendors. Accepts feedback from others and uses this information to improve performance and relationships.
• Responds to information requests from others in a timely manner. Keeps manager and team aware of any changes or potential issues.
• Proactively identifies and highlights problems that will prevent achievement of goals.
• Complies with the industry and professional standards and certifications
• Takes ownership for assignments and requires minimal supervision to accomplish tasks.
• Builds effective relationships with people at appropriate levels inside/outside the organisation.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Katie on +353 1 895 5770 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671