Talent Acquisition Specialist
My client, a Galway based, international life sciences organisation, seeks to hire a new Talent Acquisition Specialist on a temporary 9-month contract initially.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will primarily assist and support in the execution of an efficient, professional, and engaging Talent Acquisition strategy in line with the current and future Talent needs of the business.
- Work in partnership with Hiring Managers as their dedicated Business Partner to guide them through the Talent Acquisition process
- Hold intake meetings with each hiring manager to determine the specific hiring needs and selection criteria for the open vacancy.
- Own, lead and deliver on the key recruitment activities with regards to attraction, sourcing, screening, validating, interviewing, assessment and offer management processes
- Prioritise and proactively manage open requisition volumes to deliver a superior and timely TA experience for internal clients and candidates.
- Develop candidate pipelines for critical business groups from initial outreach to application and hire.
- Engage in Market Mapping and seek out market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction and sourcing methodologies.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting updates to the Talent Acquisition Manager and stakeholder groups on recruitment metrics.
- Work with Talent Acquisition Manager and cross-functional team members to implement TA projects, including career fairs, referral programs, process improvement, and technology infrastructure.
- Manage the Talent Acquisition systems to ensure all recruitment activities are updated in real time
- Work in partnership and conjunction with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator to ensure quicker Time to Hire and improved candidate experience
- Build sustainable and engaging relationships with external providers and institutions, such as Recruitment Agencies
- Degree qualified in Business, Marketing, HR, and or a related field is preferred
- 1-2 years of demonstrated Inhouse/Agency experience in competitive and/or fast-moving environments, with ability to source, recruit, and manage stakeholders, amid competing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience of using social media as attraction methods essential
- Demonstrable high level of expertise in Google forms, Boolean Technology, Microsoft Office, including Outlook, MS Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience recruiting in GMP environments within Pharma, MedTech, Engineering, Life Sciences and or Food Industries.
- Knowledge of commonly used Principals, practices, and procedures within Talent Acquisition & HR is preferred.
- Experience using ATS or HRIS systems desired.
If you are interested in hearing more please send an updated CV to email@example.com