- Champion e-commerce within the organisation, ensuring integration across strategy, plans and processes
- Optimise online sales and service journeys to meet financial objectives through on-going forecasting, measurement and analysis etc
- Utilize Google analytics and internal reports to understand how customers are engaging with the site and collaborate with merchandising and marketing teams to improve online merchandising
- Execute technical AB Testing models and campaigns
- Work with all 3rd party partners/suppliers to optimise and execute e-commerce initiatives effectively & efficiently
- Work closely with the marketing and product teams to develop web content frameworks and features to drive traffic and conversions
- Maintain & develop the online reporting systems covering performance and analytics reporting
- Provide continual insights to improve the performance, effectiveness and efficiency of the online business resulting in improved sales and profit
- Champion new ecommerce tools and initiatives to optimise all web estates
- Develop and manage the e-commerce team to ensure the bank’s plans are executed effectively and on time
- 3 years’ experience in a demanding e-commerce role.
- Strong background working with web analytics, conversions and ecommerce best practice.
- Ability to work cross functionally and communicate effectively with the wider business teams
- Understanding and experience across online marketing and website development
- Experience with people management and the ability to communicate technical information clearly and without using jargon.
- Experience of Google Analytics, certification a must
- Expert knowledge of e-commerce website best practice, KPIs and benchmarks
- Proven experience of improving commercial results of a high traffic website by using tools and methods
- Understanding of user centered design principles and experience of conducting usability research in an e-commerce environment with demonstrable commercial results
For more info please call Michael on 01 614 6058 or e:email@example.com