CPL are delighted to be working with a leading specialist manufacturing company based in Dungannon, County Tyrone as they look to add an ambitious, hard-working individual to their finance team.
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to be based within a dynamic finance department. This opportunity has arisen due to an internal promotion within the team due to growth within the leadership team.
If you are looking for a great company to work for, who have a keen interest in the development of your career – Get in touch with me today and we can discuss in detail what is on offer regarding an excellent salary & benefits package.
Roles & Responsibilities;
• Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts
• Assist with the preparation of the year-end accounts
• Submission of tax returns
• Ensure compliance with all financial and accounting legislation
• Weekly and Monthly Payroll for 250 employees
What we are looking for;
• Ideally you will be part qualified in CIMA, ACA or ACCA however this is not essential
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a similar accounting role
• Self-motivated and ambitious with a keen interest in career progression
• A strong communicator with the ability to work independently or part of team
If this sounds like an opportunity that could potentially be of interest to you, simply get in touch with Nathaniel Ferris by applying to this advertisement or giving me a call on 02890725675.