Currently I am working with a number of medium and large sized Practices in the city and county, who are looking to recruit Qualified Accountants with Audit experience for Senior and Management level roles.
The ideal candidates will want to excel their career in Practice and have previous experience of working in an Audit role.
- Preparation of Audit and Audit exempt files and Financial Statements.
- The review of Financial Statements and files prepared by Junior Staff.
- Liaising with clients
- Dealing with technical queries from clients.
- Management of Junior Staff
- Overseeing procedures to ensure compliance with all statutory filing deadlines for CRO and Revenue Commissioners.
- ACCA, ACA, CPA Qualified
- An in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Auditing Standards.
- Post qualified practice experience, Audit an advantage
- Experience of working with Accounting Packages
- Strong communication, presentation and delegation capabilities.
- Self Motivated and eager for career progression
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work of your own initiative
If you would like to discuss any of these roles further please don’t hesitate to call Ray Brennan on 083 0362091 or forward your CV to ray.brennan@Cpl.ie