Our current client is a global provider of Consulting and Inside Sales services. On their behalf, we are looking for energetic and self-motivated individuals to join the company's rapidly expanding team in Warsaw. As a Business Development Representative, you will be a trusted advisor to customers, working cross-functionally across customer departments and ensure that all customers are satisfied with usage of company’s products.
· Helping existing customers successfully onboard, adopt and expand their usage of public, private and hybrid cloud platforms;
· Building strong customer relationships; managing relationships with technology providers, sales partners and sales engineers;
· Being trusted advisor to the customers;
· Being responsible for 0-40% of Sales processes; possibility of providing late-stage sales support
· Ensure that clients will renew licenses for the company’s products.
· Native or near-native level of one of these languages: German or Russian or Estonian or Dutch or Italian or Spanish or Swedish or Danish or Greek or Cypriot or Ukrainian
or Hebrew or Czech or Slovakian or Hungarian
· Very good command of English.
· Previous experience in Sales/Marketing industry.
· Reasonable IT working knowledge (familiarity with Cloud technology or Microsoft Azure as an asset).
· Legal authorization to live and work in Poland (for outside-EU candidates).
· Strong communication and networking skills.
· At least Bachelor’s degree.
· Being proficient in MS Office products.
· Opportunity to work in a successful and innovative environment and to obtain knowledge in cutting-edge technologies.
· Personal and professional development in a stable recognized and growing company with an excellent network of partners and customers.
· Competitive remuneration.
· Intensive training phase.
· Friendly and supportive working environment.
· 30% of annual month bonus depending on your monthly results.
· Possibility of relocation package.
· Company provides product, process, systems and sales training to develop the skills of CSMs for current and future roles. This includes product and platform specific training including hands-on-training, vendor certifications, partner certifications and sales tool training.