My client, a well-established not-for-profit have an opportunity for a Business Manager to join their team in Cork. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who enjoys both people management and business growth.
Our client focuses on sustainability and recycling IT equipment and other business related materials. They are also passionate about supporting individuals into employment. The Business Manager will have the chance to build the customer base whilst also leading a team of individuals to success!
- €45-52,000 with 10% bonus and company pension scheme
- 23 days annual leave
This is a newly created post. Reporting into the Head of Operations, key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy to identify new customers across varied sectors
- Maintain and develop the existing customer base to manage the collection and processing of orders and to ensure the efficient dispatch and delivery of goods
- Lead and motivate staff (10-20 people) within the operational unit and ensure that product flows and production schedules and targets are met
- Effectively communicate company policies and procedures to employees
- Develop and maintain systems and controls to ensure compliance with H&S legislation
- Coordinate all fixed assets such as vehicles, premises and equipment
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets to ensure that the unit is financially viable at all times
The successful candidate will possess:
- Qualification or Degree in Business/Management or a related discipline.
- 3-5 years of relevant management experience in a commercial, warehouse, logistics or manufacturing environment
- Proven track record in business planning and B2B sales
- Strong financial acumen and experience of budgeting/financial planning