Main Purpose of Job :
To actively develop long-term relationships with your assigned client group, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise with high end clients on a day to day and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery. You will be communication via calls, emails and live chat.
Specific Areas of Responsibility include:
- Customer Relationship: Consistenty communicate to every customer that they are valued, and their satisfaction is vital. Use intimate knowledge of the customer's business to be proactive in meeting the needs of the customer. Delight the customer beyond their expectations.
- Customer Intimacy: Build trusting, communicative and indispensable relationships with customer. Understand customer's perspective. Know customer's business and challenges to predicatively anticipate their needs.
- Processes: Perform and coordinate order entry process and systems. Prior experience with sales force is advantageous in this role.
- Culture: Model a customer focused culture for the organisation.
- Continuous Improvement: Suggest ways to improve processes and system workflows.
- Teamwork: Build strong relationships with all members of the organization and contribute to the goals and objectives of other functional areas.
For more information on this role, please send an updated Cv to Jennifer Roche at email@example.com