Cpl in Partnership with our client Pfizer are looking to hire a Digital Plant Network Analyst for their site in Ringaskiddy
Position: Digital Plant Network Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst, you will be a member of the PGS Digital Plant Network Operations Team in Pfizer Digital providing project coordination, implementation support, and technical guidance for various Digital projects while supporting day-to-day operations for Digital Services at the Ringaskiddy API site.
The Business Analyst will lead specific site projects and assist with implementation of global standard solutions at the site. The position will work with the Pfizer Digital Site Lead to manage the site PGS Digital portfolio and ensure programs are delivered to meet or exceed site goals. The position will guide the business in identifying solutions to meet local business needs through leveraging core and/or standard solutions where possible.
The Business Analyst will facilitate on-going monitoring of support for all Digital systems and services (core, non-core, local, and infrastructure) used at the site. The position will escalate support issues with Digital Creation Centre teams, Application support teams (BTAMS), and / or EP&S (Enterprise Platforms and Security) teams as needed. The Business Analyst will work to advance local / global initiatives such as hardware modernization or product related application deployments.
§ Partner with site business clients and Operating Units to understand and analyse business process requirements and identify appropriate solutions to meet unmet needs.
§ Engage with the business to identify, define and assist / lead continuous improvement, innovative, and Best Practice initiatives.
§ Collaborate with the Pfizer Creation Centres (Digital Manufacturing, Supply Chain Solutions etc.) to determine solution fit within the current and future systems portfolio to improve business processes.
§ Support global Pfizer Digital project deployments (core solutions) and global Digital-related continuous improvement initiatives at the site working in partnership with Pfizer Digital Site Lead, Creation Centres, other Digital teams, and Business SMEs as required.
§ Support the Pfizer Digital Site Lead in building strong partnerships with key stakeholders to increase understanding of business needs and works towards maximizing the value of our Digital investments at the site. Support the Pfizer Digital Site Lead in the on-going management of the Plan of Record (POR) and systems / service portfolio. Support communication between Digital team and site stakeholders.
§ Connect with the Pfizer Digital teams to ensure the systems and services support provided meets the expectation of the business users. Monitor the service being delivered to the site, follow-up on unsatisfactory support metrics and escalate critical service issues with relevant Digital teams.
§ When appropriate, the position will perform analysis, design, and drive development/implementation of continuous improvement solutions that meet local business requirements and can be leveraged across multiple sites in the network.
§ Rationalize local systems not transitioned to the BTAMS support model; provide local support where rationalization/transition is not possible.
§ Monitor metrics to ensure complete and proper execution of Digital related systems and service operational processes in accordance with cGMP and Pfizer standards. Initiate corrective measures as necessary.
§ Engage with Compliance and Pfizer Digital Creation Centres to ensure the right policies and programs are in place to maintain system compliance with cGMP regulations and Pfizer policies and standards.
· BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field. Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in information technology / business applications, preferably with a minimum of 1-3 years related experience in the pharmaceutical or fine chemical industry.
· Demonstrated capability to communicate effectively; embrace diversity; influence stakeholders and build business partnerships to deliver results.
· Demonstrated track record of performance in managing complex, cross-functional activities with minimal supervision.
· Business systems subject knowledge; manufacturing process knowledge; business acumen; experience with Lean / Operational Excellence tools and driving process efficiencies.
· Functional/Technical Knowledge: Applies strong information technology and/or project management skills and pharmaceutical specific expertise to the role. Demonstrated skills in leading, planning, and developing successful business systems projects.
Knowledge and expertise with the following disciplines desired:
• Project Management methodologies (e.g. Scrum, PMI)
• Software Development Life Cycle methodologies including Agile
• Continuous Improvement methodologies (i.e. Six Sigma certified)
• GMP and associated regulatory requirements.
• IT service management (i.e. ITIL)
· Professional proficiency in written and spoken English