Cpl Healthcare is seeking applications for the role of Director of Operational Supports and Services. This is a new position within an established organisation which provides a wide range of high-quality community-based services for people with an intellectual disability throughout Galway City and County. These services include day, residential, short breaks/ respite, supported self-directed living (SSDL) programmes, community support, rehabilitative training, and multi-disciplinary supports.
The post holder will be a member of the organisations senior management team, corporate team, policy advisory group and other groups/fora as required by the Chief Executive.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, The Director of Operational Supports and Services will have delegated responsibility for the overall leadership, management, planning, supervision and co-ordination of the organisations service provision at operational and strategic level in the organisation.
This role will be based in Galway city with frequent travel to other locations in accordance with service and business needs.
A detailed job description is available on application.
To be considered for the role, the following criteria must be met:
· An appropriate 3rd level qualification (minimum level 8 or equivalent) in a relevant field.
· Minimum 10 years post qualification experience, 5 years of which must be at senior management level.
· Senior or executive management experience, preferably in the disability or health/social care providers, or in other public or private sector customer-facing organisations.
· Suitable candidates will be attuned to the demands of service provision, regulation, and the support and development of staff teams.
· Demonstrable track record of high-level achievement against challenging performance targets.
· Demonstrable track record of success in leading major change, delivering on strategy, and meeting Service Level Agreements while staying within budget.
· Fluent understanding of the changing direction of policy and service provision in the disability sector as well as an in-depth knowledge and proven track record in legislative and regulatory compliance.
· Have good managerial, leadership, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, together with an ability to advocate on behalf of the organisation and service users at local and regional level.
· Have a full clean driving licence and the use of one’s own vehicle.
· Be eligible to work in Ireland.
· High degree of competence in service and people management
· Effective communicator across multiple levels
· Ability to represent the directorate and organisation with credibility and professionalism
Salary is reflective of the seniority of this post.
For further details please contact Catherine Hoban in confidence on :
T: +353 21 4626138