Finance Business Partner Role
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join a global leader in water hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services that protect people and vital resources.
The role involves providing financial planning, analysis and decision support to the regional business leaders to drive execution of business plans and ensure profitable and sustainable growth.
Location:Northwich, Cheshire (Hybrid role)
Pay rate: £28.20- £33.20 per hour. (Between 55k-65k)
Duration: 9 months (Can be extended to 12 months)
• Partner with the Business including members of the Senior Leadership Team to turn
financial information into understandable messages that are used to drive value for the
• Identify risks and opportunities and provide decision support and analytics to drive step
• Challenge the business and drive decisions by understanding variances, helping the
business to manage spend and creating corrective action plans where necessary.
• Build bottom up department budgets and forecasts, understanding the key challenges
facing the business and alignment with Group targets
• Drive in-year delivery of plans/forecasts by partnering with the business to deliver
specific cost actions as required across the Division.
• Work closely with the Market Finance Team (Finance Shared Services Centre) to ensure
the ensure timeliness, integrity and accuracy of country results.
• Contribute to the rolling forecast process for your departments
• Ensure consistency in reporting of actual, forecast and plan with Ecolab accounting
policies and procedures.
This role requires a high level of diplomacy, intelligence, relationship management and
influencing skills. It is essential that candidates have a good level of commercial experience
along with business partnering background.
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Advanced Excel user (pivots, advanced calculations and modelling skills)
• A high-impact individual who is comfortable working with senior management
• Proven stakeholder management abilities