Do you want to join a start-up company, be one the first members to help the company enter European market? Do you want to work remotely with a great flexibility? This is the job for you!
A livestream shopping platform and international marketplace, one of the fastest growing marketplaces ever. We’re laser focused on creating an exceptional software company, team, and place to work.
The Marketplace Operations Team is the engine that enables us to deliver an amazing experience to our customers. We deliver extraordinary support to our sellers and buyers, ensure the trust & safety of the platform, optimize our fulfillment logistics, and drive continuous improvement in everything we do.
- Manage B2B and B2C services: customer/buyer/seller enquiries via email and chat support channels
- Effectively diagnose and resolve reported issues/questions in order to deliver excellent service.
- Promptly escalate critical / high-risk cases to the appropriate team.
- Coordinate with other teams / departments to resolve customer issues
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the efficiency or effectiveness of support
- Adhere to established procedures and guidelines while providing quality customer service in order to meet and exceed department standards.
- Support ad-hoc projects and initiatives per business needs.
- Analyze data that comes out of support workflows and transform information into valuable operational insight for the community they support.
- Understand, identify, and mitigate risks toward users on-platform by analyzing events and trends
- Develop and share subject matter expertise across areas of safety abuse and/or user support
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of professional experience within the customer service/support, operations, consulting, project management environment
- Native in French and fluency in English is essential to translate and appreciate language nuances on our platform to support our French community of users
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Passion for resolving complex customer issues, and delivering a great customer experience
- Ability to deal with constantly changing processes and business requirements, as is necessary within a high-growth startup environment.
- Ability to work with graphic and objectionable content, and investigate user reports for trust and safety violations.
- Ability to support a flexible work schedule to cover customer demand, which include possible weekend and evening hours.
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a marketplace or a two-sided platform.
- Experience buying and selling in online marketplaces communities.
Location: Fully remote from Ireland
Working days/hours: M-F (business hours), potentially 1 or 2 weekends/month (no night shift)
If this is the job for you, please apply here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a faster confidential conversation!