The position requires a general operative to work within the Order Fulfilment area to process and ship orders to customers. Manual handling activities will be required to support warehouse activities.
· Perform all duties assigned by the Order Fulfilment Team Leader.
· Complete and comply with all documentation as required in the process, i.e. Work Instructions, SOP etc as identified in relevant training plan.
· Adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practice requirements.
· Working with colleagues to fill customer orders in a timely and accurate manner
· Preparing outgoing orders to ship via courier and postal services
· Helping to move goods within the warehouse/factory
· Ensure that all duties are carried out in a safe manner.
· Support the training of new employees.
· Assist in the revision of relevant department Instructions, SOP’s and other documentation as appropriate.
· Assisting in the movement of goods within the warehouse/factory
· Perform computer applications as required.
· Performs other related duties, as assigned
Environmental Health & Safety Requirements:
PPE (safety shoes) are required to be worn at all time during working hours within Warehouse area