Must be adaptable and capable in learning different CRM and technology solutions/tools as a fast learner, and proficient in the administrative rigor of documenting and communicating the needs of a customer. Knowledge of Microsoft core family of solutions/technical products is a plus. Experience working in sales operations, specifically in B2B contracting, is advantageous towards being successful in this role. Must be able to drive and respond to their daily renewal tasks, build relationships with, and routinely communicate with their supported seller, and provide visibility into working motions to accelerate B2B transaction selling. Other key attributes to this role:
• 1-2 years working in program, project, stakeholder, operations, and/or account management
• Finance, Accounting, Business and/or Sales/Services Operations and/or Business Data Analysis experience Highly preferred.
• Able to multi-task and work alone on a broad variety of projects while still delivering effective results, meeting tight deadlines and targets.
• Excellent planning, organizing, and executing skills as well as ability to prioritize amongst multiple urgent and important things.
• Excellent communications skills for an executive environment, and ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships.
• Capable and motivated to learn practices around opportunity cleansing (data validation string/text functions and vlookup/reference information functions) and some level of report presentation using Microsoft Excel.
• Key competencies: adaptability, action-oriented, accountability and drive for results, cross-boundary collaboration, strategic insights, process management, program management, stakeholder/account management.
• Experience with Dynamics 365, Teams, Excel, and PowerBI preferred.