Cpl is proud to be working in partnership with a Global leader in the food industry to appoint an experienced L&D/ Training Lead to join their successful team in Craigavon, County Armagh.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving company in a newly created role responsible for Learning & Development and Training across this business.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will report directly to the Human Resources Director and will have the opportunity to lead, co-ordinate and develop the training processes and plans for this business.
Offering guidance and support to the departmental management teams to ensure our employees are competent to undertake their day-to-day activities and are developed to reach their full potential.
This will include the development of training plans and competency assessment to support the operational requirements of the business. The implementation of these processes must be conducted in line with the Company’s Vision and Values.
The ideal candidate:
· You will be educated to degree level or hold an equivalent qualification
· Hold a Train the Trainer qualification
· Relevant experience in an L&D role working in an fast paced manufacturing environment
· Experience of designing and delivering training programmes to a variety of job levels
· Experience of working to system standards for compliance as well as a good understanding and working knowledge of customer audits.
· Excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
· Strong influencing skills and people management skills including the ability to coach and develop others.
· An attractive salary(Negotiable depending on experience)
· Company bonus scheme
· Private Health care cover and car allowance.
· A generous contributory pension scheme, life assurance scheme and medical cash plan.
· 24 days holiday plus the 9 statutory bank holidays,
· Company sick pay, onsite free car parking, onsite subsidised canteen, a cycle to work scheme and free access to online high street retailer discount platform.
· A range of learning and development opportunities.
To apply send your CV today or contact Emma