The O2C Accounts Receivable Analyst will be part of the Upjohn Export Supply Point Accounts Receivable team.
Responsible for day to day Accounts Receivable ledger management culminating in the month and quarter end financial close.
Managing Pfizer’s Business risk by evaluating, recommending and supporting commercial finance in Local Markets and LCZ Business Finance (e.g. collections, credit holds, AR reporting, sales deductions and bad debt provisions)
Candidates should have Accounts Receivable experience and some accounting background would be an advantage.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Day to day management of AR ledger for the export markets
- Customer order release including Restricted markets and Letter of Credit customers
- Customer collections and cash management application
- Refunds and write-offs management
- Direct Customer and local market engagement on all AR activities
- AR Analysis and Reporting
- Reconciliations review of Balance Sheet accounts
- Proposing and booking Bad Debt provisions
- Managing sales deductions in relation to AR
- Performing Period End Activities
- Revenue recognition - DSO calculation
- Balance Sheet reviews
- Ensuring Global Trade & Compliance controls are performed for sanction markets
- Local, GAAP & Corporate audit deliverables
- Work to identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions so the team can operate in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Other miscellaneous administrative responsibilities and adhoc tasks and requests.
- Team Lead Support
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in Accounts Receivable is required
- SAP knowledge preferred but not essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Strong analytical skills required
- Flexibility and openness to change
- Strong team working, relationship building and listening skills
- Proactive and decisive problem solver
- Performance driven. Seeks and acts on results
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative
- Organising and prioritising own work and time to maximise productivity and results