Our Client, a leading company in the automotive industry are hiring for process project team members in County Galway.
The Process Project Team Member (PTM) is accountable for the delivery of the Process within the Project Milestones. They are responsible for the detailed Process Design, development & delivery on time and within budget and to ensure the application of Lean Process Design Principles.
- Attendance at Project Meetings & delivering on Open Issues assigned.
- Attendance & Presentation of Process at Customer meetings both onsite & off-site.
- Define Process Development Milestones
- Analysing RFQs to estimate the Process Set-Up Costs and Labour content.
- Perform & Lead Process & Logistics Reviews
- Define the Process Flow
- Perform Process FMEA
- Co-ordinate/Facilitate the DFM Reviews with relevant Design & Test Engineers for each Process Step on PFC.
- Complete Process Design Simulations – Cardboard Mock-Ups.
- Perform Lean Process Design Reviews – Phase by Phase.
- Generation & Execution of Process Qualification Plans & Report.
- Prepare & Conduct Full Day Production Runs(FDPR)
- Complete Risk Assessments – detailed analysis of H & S issues in advance of the introduction of New Equipment/Processes and post commissioning
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Industrial/Electronics Engineering or Equivalent
- Experience within Electronics Manufacturing Environment (ideally Automotive Electronics)
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Design, APQP, PPAP MSA, PFMEAs, DFM Rules & 5S.
- Experience in Project Managing the delivery of volume manufacturing solutions.
- Experience with CAD packages, AutoCAD, CADStart, SolidWorks, etc would be beneficial.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org/091-507516