The Company Overview:
Their technology and solutions are transforming the way our customers do their business. With their product, business replaces printing, faxing, scanning, and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals, and workflows.
· Expand the company’s solution beyond the functionality introduced during implementation process and consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting, recommending, and upselling new products, services and partner solutions.
· Process sales orders and facilitate customer onboarding.
· Manage customer needs for engagement with other resources, such as professional services, training, product management and marketing.
· Enlist customers to participate and/or speak at the company and partner events.
· Maintain current and accurate account information, as well as leads and follow-ups for assigned clients in CRM database.
· Fluency in French (Native) and English.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required.
· You have a proven track record in sales in a tech/ SaaS sales environment preferably.
· Experience with CRM systems i.e. Salesforce and other sales tools.
· Experience in market mapping via LinkedIn, Xing, or Crunchbase, etc.
· You are a strong networker, a natural relationship builder, with exceptional communication and influencing skills.
· Competitive salary with commission.
· Remote on-boarding and work from home in ROI.
· Generous Paid Time Off.
· Equity Benefit.
· 6 Months Paid Parental Leave, Paid Bereavement Leave.
· Pre-tax and Post-Tax Retirement Benefits/Pension.
· Comprehensive Health Benefits.
· Relocation support if applicable.
Send your CV now to Seol.firstname.lastname@example.org and start a confidential and professional career consulting conversation faster than anyone else.