Senior Customer Service Officer | Dublin | Hybrid working model
My client, a renowned Irish company is currently hiring an experienced Customer Service Officer. This is a fast paced and busy role suited to someone who likes a varied day and enjoys liaising with their colleagues and customers.
This person is responsible for ensuring all complaints/escalations are dealt with in an effective and timely manner. They will liaise with third parties to work through customer issues and implement solutions. They are also responsible for identifying initiatives to reduce complaints and tracking approved initiatives through to completion
We are interviewing for this role remotely, but this person will be required to work in the office 2 days a week.
Please send your CV to Jennifer.email@example.com
- Work closely with management to provide overall customer service
- Collate data/information to support the function in achievement of business goals
- Support the business on implementation of initiatives to drive improvements in customer service & satisfaction
- Liaises with all areas of Customer Operations and the wider business
- Coordinate daily office activities and operations
- Updating and preparing reports and presentations as required.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position is advantageous
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent PC Skills to include Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Organisational skills
- Proven ability to build relationships and strong communication skills both verbal and written
If you are interested in having a confidential chat about this role and/or other Office Support positions in Dublin please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org