Duties will include:
- Prepare daily and monthly journal entries for multiple international entities, supporting schedules for areas of responsibilities in the organization, with focus on Group assets and liabilities, including but not limited to: corporate cash, fixed assets, intangibles, prepayments, payroll and accounts payable.
- Adhere to the month-end and quarter-end close processes through completion of recurring tasks and ensure compliance with US GAAP, FRS 102 and IFRS where applicable.
- Prepare balance sheet accounts reconciliations.
- Prepare consolidated, and entity-specific account analysis for both the P&L and Balance Sheet. Provide variance explanation for significant fluctuations and make recommendations for adjustments as appropriate.
- Coordinate audit requests for areas of responsibilities and assist management with internal, financial and regulatory audits.
- Perform Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A qualified Accountant and membership of a recognised professional body (e.g. ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA) is a prerequisite.
- 3-5 years PQE in industry/financial services with prior experience focusing on multi-currency multi-entities general ledger accounting in global matrix business environment/ practice in a “Big 4/ Top 10” firm or similar.
- Experience in the design, implementation and maintenance of internal controls to mitigate the risk of material misstatement.