On behalf of my client, we are currently working with them on a new vacancy for a Quality Engineer.
Reporting to the Quality Engineering Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing guidance on all aspects of quality, and quality engineering within a cross functional team thus ensuring customer satisfaction and reduction of scrap.
Your key Responsibilities
The main duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Supporting Operations through the product life cycle / process for defined product portfolios
• Management of process deviations, non-conformances, reworks, Risk Management Files and Risk Management Reports, CAPA, Design Changes, complaints, scrap and change requests for each product group.
• Lead and/or proactively participate in cross functional investigations as required
• Lead and/or proactively participate in risk management activities for designated product groups and processes as required
• Support Validation activities for designated product groups
• Conduct process and GMP audits and ensure area compliance
• Liaise with regulatory department to ensure product supply is maintained and all quality aspects are met
• Champion QA and continuous improvement initiatives
Skills and Behaviours
• Ability to articulate and gain consensus for the Quality perspective in departmental decisions; provide effective solutions for key department stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• In-depth knowledge of International Standards, GLP and GMP
• Knowledge of Risk Based Approach (e.g., FMEA)
• Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
• Ability to collaborate with and influence groups in a positive, team-based environment
• Work with a sense of urgency; be impartial and objective
• Be a team player and have high personal confidence, ability to liaise with other business divisions
• The ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
For full job spec and discussion contact Katie at +353 1 895 5770 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific is a division of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com