Talent Acquisition Coordinator
My client, a Galway based, international life sciences organisation, seeks to hire a new Talent Acquisition Coordinator on a temporary 9-month contract initially.
This position reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager and will be responsible for assisting and supporting in the execution of an efficient, professional, and engaging Talent Acquisition strategy in line with the current and future Talent needs of the business.
- Provide general administration and coordination support ensuring all stakeholders receive a professional, consistent, and timely service
- Assist in the Annual Manpower Planning process by providing administrative support to the Talent Acquisition Manager
- Manage the Contract Management and Reference checking processes for all new hires plus follow through on candidate new hire paperwork
- Manage the Work Visa applications and submittals process plus act as single point of contact with the department of trade and enterprise
- Update online Talent Acquisition Trackers, HRIS, Career websites/portals and take ownership to ensure all are updated daily, weekly, and monthly
- Provide administrative support in the ongoing development and reporting on key Talent Acquisition metrics
- Ensure the uploading of New Joiner paperwork is filed online in the HRIS
- Assist in the ongoing development and improvement of the Employer Value proposition and employer branding
- Assist in the administration and coordination of college placements and Recruitment fairs
- Provide support to the Talent Acquisition Manager in relation to Talent Acquisition projects as and when required
- Completion of PO and vendor invoicing payments for 3rd party providers to maintain good employer branding and strong working partnerships
- Coordinate the onboarding and Induction process for all new hires to ensure optimal employee experience from application stage to end of Induction programme
- Support in the delivery and execution of the Induction programme
- Diploma/ Degree in HR/Business Studies/ Administration preferred
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role in faced paced or Customer Focused environment.
- Knowledge of commonly used Principals, practices, and procedures within talent acquisition & HR preferred.
- Experience using Recruitment ATS or HRIS systems such as TMS, Salesforce, Talent soft & Workday Advantageous
- Demonstrable high level of expertise in Google forms, Boolean Technology, Microsoft Office, including Outlook, MS Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.