Welcome Advisor / Cashier Business
6- and 12-Month FTC opportunities for individuals fluent in English. Fluency in Ukrainian and Russian is highly advantageous
€26 500 per annum (€14.56 per hour)
Location: South Mall Cork
Cpl is a proud Talent Partner to Bank of Ireland. This long-standing relationship is built on trust; Bank of Ireland trusts Cpl to deliver brilliant, engaged and committed people to support their promise to deliver for their customers. Cpl trusts that Bank of Ireland is offering fantastic opportunities for our Cpl colleagues to thrive, while having access to the best training, systems, supports and teams to build a career within Banking.
Together we trust those who are given these opportunities to take all of the learning
Background to the role
In Bank of Ireland Distribution Channels, our purpose is to enable our Customers, Colleagues and Communities to thrive. We do this by drawing on our professionalism, determination, innovation and the passion we have for making a difference in customers’ lives. Our work is important and so too are the people doing it.
Here in Bank of Ireland we are committed to ensuring that our customers feel the difference when they interact with us. This relentless focus on the customer is underpinned by our commitment to delivering a differentiated customer experience through the development of a series of service and channel enhancements. With the customer experience underpinning everything we do, it is essential we hire talent that recognises its importance.
Overall Job Purpose
The key focus of the role is to provide a highly professional, friendly and best in class service to our business and personal customers. You will be a visible presence in the Branch floor, delivering a more personal customer experience.
· Engage with customers to deliver a professional, efficient and friendly Customer Service (including Cashier Service where appropriate) to Business and Personal customers.
· Use branch techniques to recognise/refer selling opportunities and participate in all sales campaigns within branch.
· Manage the flow of customers to ensure their smooth passage through the Branch.
· Identification and recommendation of appropriate product/service options for customers.
· Migration of customers to appropriate self-service options - including on-line and Banking 365 delivery channels together with demonstration of self-service facilities.
· Recording/updating of relevant customer information on in-house systems.
· Handle all basic queries/problems and refer complaints as appropriate.
· Bring customer insights into our decision making and have the means to be confident in our ability to deliver appropriate outcomes for our customers.
· Understand your goals, and your role in delivering and achieving the Group`s shared ambitions.
· Act with integrity and learn from successes and mistakes to foster an environment of continuous improvement to perform at our best; and we recognise those who contribute to the Group`s success.
· Demonstrate openness and willingness to change. We embrace change as a key strategic enabler and actively seek to enable the timely implementation of efficient and robust solutions, executing at pace.
Essential Key Requirements
· Good communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively as part of a high performing team.
· Self-motivated with the necessary drive to achieve agreed goals and identify sales leads and referrals.
· You will have a demonstrable interest in technology, and be an early adaptor of new technologies, on desktop, mobile and tablet platforms.
· You have fluent verbal and written communication in English
· Highly preferred - You have fluent verbal and written communication in Ukrainian and Russian
· 1 year’s recent customer service experience demonstrating a high standard of service in every customer interaction
Over the years, we have seen Cpl colleagues start something amazing, take experience from other roles and build solid careers with Bank of Ireland, which has resulted in a very high proportion of people going on to have permanent careers with them when they become available. We have had people leave to travel or continue their education come back and resume their journey.
As a company Cpl are recognised as the 4th Best Large Workplace in Ireland by Great Place to Work® and a Silver Medal holder for Diversity & Inclusion; these values drive our passion for our programmes, supporting our clients and Cpl colleagues across our client sites.
Benefits of being a Cpl colleague on site:
Great starting rates & hours
Engaged onboarding & training
APA/ QFA support subject to role
Dedicated EAP programme
Bike To Work scheme
Travel tax incentives
A diverse and inclusive culture
Remote, hybrid & on-site opportunities - Subject to role
Flexible hours available - Subject to role
Access to internal BOI Careers Lab and soft skill training