Are you a target driven, ambitious person?
Our client is currently looking for an Account Manager!
As an account Manager drives the roll out of a unique digital marketing advertising solution to EU markets. We are partnering with Our client to help businesses build brand awareness,
increase product sales, and much more. Our client’s ad solutions leverage innovations and analytical insight to find, attract, and engage intended audiences as they use our clients’ cutting-edge social media platform.
· We put the power in your hands; to identify, research and contact potential new partner businesses that you believe client’s unique business proposition could bring value to, delivering personalised product pitches.
· You will also work with businesses and brands that have already started advertising on the platform to understand their strategic and tactical goals and co-create the right marketing plan to achieve them
· Gain an in depth understanding of partners business goals in your niche market, offering educated insights to help them to succeed.
· Build and maintain a book of business, developing and growing long term relationships as
the ‘face’ and first point of contact for your clients.
· Work toward set KPIs & a quarterly sales target.
· Work collaboratively with the wider sales team in order to share (and gain) valuable
knowledge on your role.
· Fluent in English as well as one of the following (Dutch OR German OR Norwegian OR Swedish OR Finnish OR Danish)
· At least one year of experience in a target driven, customer-facing role (sales is preferred)
· In depth, demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing, including understanding of metrics such as CPA, CPC, CPM and ROAS.
· Demonstrable ability to train and educate advertisers on solutions including how to create and optimize campaigns
· Demonstrable ability to understand, validate, and overcome customer objections by crafting a compelling marketing plan to use Our client’s
platform & functionality to achieve our advertiser’s goals.
· Tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology
· Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
· Proven experience in working toward quarterly goals, in a KPI driven environment.
Contract: 2 year full-time permanent contract with a salary of €32K + bonus
Location: Based in Dublin 3 – Hybrid model
If this sounds interesting to you, send your CV now to Seol.email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else!