Cpl in partnership with our client are looking to hire a CIP (Clean-in-Place) Skid CQV Engineer
Qualifications and Experience required
• Minimum qualification of a Degree in Engineering or Science with particular emphasis on Process, Chemical and Mechanical disciplines.
• 5-8 years project or relevant experience in Engineering, Technical or Operations.
• Experience working in an Engineering or Technical discipline with exposure to one or more of the following:
•Bulk Drug Substance manufacture
• Vaccine Conjugation
• Small molecule API
• Medical Devices
• GMP industrial experience, ideally covering Engineering, Projects and equipment qualification in a regulated environment.
• Understanding of Pharma / Bio-pharma process equipment including CIP systems, Process Vessels, Chromatography, Ultrafiltration and other filtration applications.
• Ability to direct technical aspects of equipment installation, start-up, troubleshooting and repair or to obtain appropriate outside repair services to accomplish same.
• Demonstrated Delta V experience including start-up of equipment, commissioning of P&ID controllers and shake down of code. Familiar with review of automation design specifications (ie: FDS, HDS,SDS etc)
• Demonstrated ability to provide technical solutions for complex problems through equipment and process understanding.
• Excellent communication in written and verbal and ability to work independently