(Relocation package offered)
Our Client is seeking a dedicated client support analyst to work with a global social media organization. This group focuses on working closely with internal Sales and Account Management teams as well as external clients, including small businesses and agencies to assist with operational tasks.
● Fluency in English and French language (C2 level)
● General country specific knowledge for the country you will support
● Be eligible to work in Ireland (Stamp 4, Stamp 1G or EU passport)
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Customer engagement is a critical part of this role
● Review data to assess accuracy against client policies
● Engage with business, predominantly via outbound phone calls, to verify their information and update client platforms as appropriate.
● Performance-based bonus scheme
● Permanent contract
● Rewards scheme
● Private Medical Insurance
● Competitive maternity benefits of 12 weeks paid Leave
● Life assurance
● Valuable training
● Career progression opportunities across the globe
Location: Eastpoint Business Park- Dublin 3. (WFH options)
Send your CV now to Seol.Cho@cpl.ie and start a conversation faster than anyone else.