I am looking to speak to Russian speakers who are looking for a new opportunity in Dublin.
My client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
- Understand and remain up-to-date with client’s policies and guidelines
- Review user reports regarding website content
- Analyze and identify content on creator channels that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries according to defined policies and procedures
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside policy
**** No sensitive content involved as it is for Kids Channel
Who are you?
- Creative, enthusiastic and customer-oriented
- Fluent in Russian
- Motivated and with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role is a distinct advantage
Salary and Benefits:
Location: Dublin 3
Working hours: M-F
- 25 days holiday per annum, pro-rata
- Tax saver ticket
- Bike to work scheme
- Life Assurance
- PMI Private Medical Insurance
- Relocation allowance
- and many more...
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing companies. Be part of something amazing in 2022 and beyond If you are interested, please send me a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through this link.