Urgent DevOps Engineer – 4 month contract!
DevOps Engineer – Enterprise Risk & Finance Technology
Under the Enterprise Risk and Finance Technology Cloud Strategy, we are conducting a program to migrate a number of our platforms to cloud-based architecture. A key aspect of this program will be to develop a solid DevOps framework, engaging with the bank’s evolving build / deployment and container platforms.
We are looking for passionate, creative people, who are excited about technology, learning, developing their skillsets and helping us grow our team by contributing to our delivery and culture.
You will work as part of an agile development team, dealing with technology and business groups on a daily basis, with the goal of delivering high-quality, creative solutions in a dynamic environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Continually improve CI/CD tools, processes and procedures
• Help migrate existing applications to container based architecture (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
• Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments
• Participate in ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across our stack
• Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality
• Strong oral and written communication and a proven ability to collaborate and work in an Agile team
• CI/CD Engineering experience with below skill set:
o Excellent knowledge of GIT, Jenkins, Ansible
o Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts
• Experience with containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift), orchestration and issues involved in moving to a container based/microservices environment
• Experience with both Linux-based and Windows operating systems
• Experience with a UNIX shell scripting language
• Experience with automating testing activities and integrating those activities into a CI/CD pipeline
• Development experience in any high-level programming language. (e.g. Python, Scala, Rust, Go, Java, C#, etc.)
• Relational database technologies (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
• Experience with application server configuration (Apache)
If interested , please get in touch
0879397104 or Bianca.email@example.com