Cpl in partnership with our client Pfizer are looking to hire an EHS Specialist
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team seeking to identify and implement the most modern and digitally focused solutions to support the deliver if medicines that change people’s lives. EHS programmes are designed to exceed legislative and corporate requirements. Working with a growing team of experienced EHS specialist this role will be a great opportunity to be exposed to a wide range of EHS topics and manufacturing operations.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Support EHS specialists in the development and delivery of EHS programmes.
• Support operational areas with regards to EHS advice.
• Support system audit and inspection requirements of EHS Management Systems.
• Complete rounds and readings to support corporate and legislative reporting requirements.
• Complete data analysis and trending of EHS information.
• Draft and prepare reports as per corporate and legislative requirements.
• Support EHS communications and submissions to highlight projects and achievements.
• Complete and support risk assessment process across a range of areas and topics.
• Support the development and deliver EHS Training Programmes.
• Support the delivery of capital projects or changes to EHS programmes at an ongoing basis.
• Liaise with other members of the EHS department to ensure transfer of best practices are shared between PPUs/Functions and other Pfizer sites.
• To provide EHS advice to Pfizer on all work carried out and equipment installed so that equipment it is safe, effective and in compliance with the appropriate industry standards.
• Participate in Health and Emergency Management Programmes.
• In collaboration with EHS teams, facilitate and coordinate environmental/safety meetings and activities within area of responsibility.
• Participate in Corporate EHS Assessment Programmes.
• Support new and ongoing safety programmes with EHS team
Education/Experience Requirements :
• Diploma/BSc/MSc in Environment, Health and Safety discipline or other related technical degree desirable.
• 2+ years experience of working in Environment, Health and Safety discipline desirable.
• Previous experience of writing EHS documentation including SOPs, EHS training courses and risk assessments, essential.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including SharePoint, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, essential. Ability to efficiently learn, adapt to, interpret and use to software packages, essential.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, essential.
• An ability to plan & execute work independently, as well as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, essential.
• Knowledge of implementing a behavioural safety or injury free programme.
• Act proactively when issues or opportunities arise, essential.
• Experience working in pharmaceutical or chemical manufacturing environment, desirable.
• ISO14001 and or 45001 auditor trained, desirable.
• Applied knowledge of Irish legislation and regulations, desirable